Currently we charge £4.50 per hour. We review our fees on an annual basis.
You will receive an invoice at the beginning of each term. Our preferred payment method is via BACS. We accept many childcare vouchers (please contact us regarding your employment voucher provider). We do not accept cheques.
Funded Children (2, 3 and 4 year olds):
If your child only attends this setting for the funded hours allocated to them, no deposit will be required.
- A deposit of £100 (per child) is to be paid to the pre-school once their place has been confirmed.
- A deposit will ensure your child’s place and is returnable to you once your child has left Peapod and all fees are paid.
- A deposit secures your child’s place in the September intake. If you decide to withdraw your child from Peapod after you have confirmed sessions, the deposit remains payable and will NOT be refunded.
- We cannot use deposits to pay any outstanding fees.
Combining Funded and Non-Funded Hours:
- If your child exceeds their funded hours, then a deposit of £100 (per child) is to be paid to the pre-school once the additional hours have been confirmed.
- A deposit will ensure your child’s additional hours and is returnable to you once your child has left Peapod and all fees are paid.
3 Year Old Funded Children
All children are entitled to a free early education place (up to 15 hours per week) from the beginning of the term after their third birthday until they reach statutory school age.
NOTE: A claim period may not correspond exactly to the pre-school term so there may be a small charge.
2 Year Old Funded Children
You may be eligible for 2 year old funding. Please contact us to check whether you qualify and to find out more.
30 Hours Funding
Peapod offers 15 hours of funded hours for 3 year old children as outlined above. We do not offer 30 hours funding. Additional hours will be chargeable at our current hourly rate of £4.50. You can, however, share your 30 hour funding entitlement with Peapod and another setting. Contact us for further details.